Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ubuntu Sony Nw130j Desktop Effects If I Install Ubuntu Linux On My Sony Vaio Laptop, Will The Track Pad And USB Ports Works Automatically?

If I install Ubuntu Linux on my Sony Vaio laptop, will the track pad and USB ports works automatically? - ubuntu sony nw130j desktop effects

I do not know where I can find drivers for the trackpad, or any other driver, for the Vaio, I needed to install Linux. I'm running XP Home on it for some time and I am very new to Linux. Please complete responses, was reported to the lint. Thank you.

2 comments:

Roland J said...

When the Linux kernel, after it released after your equipment has been published, you should be fine and drivers are exploring in the plant and capable of all their devices.

RJ

aaron s said...

If you want to use the latest distribution of Ubuntu to automatically detect the drivers and hardware. Ubuntu is a complete distribution, not just a live CD, but it began as a live CD. I just downloaded the latest Ubuntu distribution and started on my Dell Latitude laptop and everything went well.

When looking for good Linux distribution, please visit the site to ensure you have the USB support.

Post a Comment