Monday, February 15, 2010

Ear Infections That Might Mean Cancer My Moms Best Friend Was Given A Week To Live...?

My moms best friend was given a week to live...? - ear infections that might mean cancer

fight against breast cancer before the age of 15 years. gave one weeks to live "on Thursday.

My mother and my father are very stressed and my brother.

everyone acts as if almost have no right to get upset. bff but my mother is like my second mother, she gave me much advice and support for me, I had bought the perfume couldnt even pay anything because I knew all my friends.

Theres a little secret that my family did not know when. me and his son were very close in recent years, and I kissed the last time I visited (about 2 weeks) was very cuddly and such. His mother always said she believes that we are called to be. The problem is that, when his mother dies, is it that in MayIve and his brother and his father (his parents are divorced) or when I see him.

we might be able to any other e-mail, but I know that when I see that probably custom e-mail so much.

What now?

Tom. my fam, my mom will go, but I'm not leaving bff because I an ear infection that hurt more than I have to go and say goodbye, not to talk on the phone: (

Has anyone tips for what Im going?

I will advice Samvat C. was that many people are dying around me, I had 3 people die in a car accident this year and 6 persons in previous years

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I like to go there. May that you see the last time ever. which means that adopt its own. and not someone for you. so you can say goodbye to the rest of them if they do not soon.

:D said...

You say goodbye, if she has an ear infection. Remind him how much I love him. Maybe she will live with someone with breast cancer, and gave him one weeks to live, but not dead)
Good luck

Post a Comment