Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Birthday Titles For Facebook Any Reasonable Advice Out There?

Any reasonable advice out there? - good birthday titles for facebook

I knew I liked this girl for about a month or longer, was not very confident. I love him as a friend and certainly the date of her if she has lost over 15 pounds. I'm at school and she is a year older than me, she is very popular, I'm not so much.

I was there a week and a half by one party and I drank lost (as the third most in my life I've had), and finally in his bed. I'm not sure what happened, but I think I had included sex (and probably because I'm sure he must have lived through it and was lost on her birthday).

Anyway, I felt very strange, and I told him about much more than a week. So next Friday I found myself in bed with her, except that I remember most about him and had sex. That night was a laughFlirt diculous and I have many messages that (him crazy, I said it was confusing that) surprised basically the most, what can a girl say she has flirted with me before in his room.

So I felt a little better after tonight and I felt like I at least talk with him a little more. But then on Monday his Facebook status said: "I can fall for you." Now I feel very strange. And she began sending text messages.

Here is my problem. I do not want our relationship to go too far (especially since we are) two weeks after the end of the school, but do not want to hurt her feelings. And I always spend time at home

So my solution, take some very slow for two weeks until youI walked.
And yes, you can call me selfish and I the other tracks ... But I ask a reasonable way to handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment