Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thick Cm 2 Days Before Period A Little Confused About CM & Ol' AF?

A little Confused about CM & ol' AF? - thick cm 2 days before period

I'm on 28 Day of my cycle. They usually have cycles between 26-28 days. In the last 2 days I had balls (I mean balls!) Inches thick, white elastic. As a rule of one inch white discharge just before my time, I af ol shows a pillow. But does anyone know what most of Journey to the Center of CM cream perhaps? Do you think I should leave my pajamas and buy a test! I had no idea it was the day of 28, I thought it was 26 days! (: I hope this is our month!

3 comments:

momma g said...

I am not personally experienced. but I have heard many women here in this sense as a further indication that it really was pregnant! So do not expect too much, but she wanted these pajamas! Fortunately, a lot of baby powder and let us know!

Starcatc... said...

It is at a higher level of progesterone. This can happen before AF is due, and also during pregnancy.

If you are on bike paths 28 days without any signs of foot and mouth disease there is a high probability that is due to the pregnancy. Should be tested first in the morning.

Good luck!

♥Mz.KiA [[p.y.t]]♥ said...

www.mymonthlycycles.com

best site!

Post a Comment