Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finance Aspergers Jobs I'm Wanting To Get Emancipated, But Live In Oregon And Am Only 14...?

I'm wanting to get emancipated, but live in Oregon and am only 14...? - finance aspergers jobs

I am 14 and want to be the franchise. The main problem is that in Oregon, the law states that you must have at least 16, have a legal form of income, and have a good reason why the franchise. Every day, my father and I in a big fight, and threatened to (let me as my things, or rather, to me) to rob. I know I can handle myself, how can I help my father with his finances, and I'm in all the higher classes. Me, my sister and my brother were abandoned as children, my brother suffers from Asperger syndrome, did not feel real feelings, I do not want more responsibility, let me almost my sister. Then my mother died. My father said he could not with my youngest sister (but it was never there) and GACommitment to my friend who lives in Alaska, the great-aunt. Now I live with my brother and father.

Who makes the question of funding. After his release, you can have a work permit if I am not mistaken. My father offered to pay any rent an apartment until he is 18, and an additional $ 200 for food, clothing, etc.. Can a job in the tent of my father, my friend. Finance appears fairly well covered for me.

Since the age requirement to be emancipated in Oregon 16, you are emancipated and I still live in Oregon? If it is impossible to be for me, yet emancipated in Oregon, I was able to California (where the age requirement, 14) and get immature, then againto Oregon? Help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not imagine until you're 16th But that does not mean much if your father is ready for independence. He would still talk to a lawyer, what kind of legal work can be done to see things civil between you and your father. You do not want any surprises to come back later.

Anonymous said...

I can not imagine until you're 16th But that does not mean much if your father is ready for independence. He would still talk to a lawyer, what kind of legal work can be done to see things civil between you and your father. You do not want any surprises to come back later.

Post a Comment