Monday, February 22, 2010

Reasons For Genital Warts Beside Hpv Can I Carry Out Living Out My Life Normally If I Am Diagnosed With Genital Warts?

Can I carry out living out my life normally if i am diagnosed with genital warts? - reasons for genital warts beside hpv

I think I might have genital warts, and if I do, I am concerned that either kill me or keep me, my life normally as before. I am not sexually active, but it would be nice to at least the opportunity to have sex with someone who has. I will not be killed until the end without any reason. and "Just because you put the skin of the penis, do not always have warts? the basis of IT. It does not hurt or itch." m just worried it could change my life or for worse. everyone always wants to go back knowing what I give? Send me some tips or experiences.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's very sad. I think by finding a genital warts treatment may help in curing the disease. Genital warts are often the only symptom produced by the HPV virus. Homeopathy can be an option to cure the disease.

Post a Comment