Monday, November 23, 2009

J C Penny Factory I Recently Got New Glasses That I Can't Wear, I Got My Script At J.C Penny And Glasses At Lens Crafter?

I recently got new glasses that I can't wear, I got my script at J.C Penny and glasses at Lens Crafter? - j c penny factory

It turns out that the doctor wrote the script Lens Crafters wrong and said I should try to get what the doctor prescribed for me. The glasses, which not even the correct view of me was the doctor in the absence of JC Penny. As of now, my vision has not changed in 4 years, said Dr. JC Penny then visited a 2nd Time in my new glasses come to reason, to have thought my eyes from the investigation go / c I changed that my vision. I'm angry because the first doctor does not realize that my vision has not changed, but I've written a script, she says, has changed. I wanted a new pair of glasses, but not if my vision could change in a 2 years and then I lost my money this time of new frames and lenses. I feel that my vision has changed, but the script was not right for me. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment